Thursday, July 30, 2009

BORED.

I'm bored. So, im blogging.. Hahaha. Dunno wat to write about also lah. Im not a thinker. I live life as it comes. Which in my opinion is a weakness.. Need to plan and execute those plans.. But oh well.. since when do they work.. Well MAKE them work! You're juz giving an excuse for not working.. Eh wat la.. I got work also k.. yea yea wtv.. haiz.. basically im typing wtv's in my head right now.. so yeah.. congratz if you're reading this you're reading my mind. Give yourself a medal.. woots.. Gahh........... Sometimes i feel that im at the wrong place at the wrong time. yet i feel that this is where im supposed to be.. not that i belong here.. i dont feel belonged anyway.. sighs.. what's going on with me.. is this another identity crisis? i tot we went past that during high school.. =.=... i need someone to call n kacau at times like this. i need someone to makan with at times like this. i need a car.. i need.. well more like i want these things.. looks like im stil just a kid that wants to be spoiled.. i wanna travel. i really really really really really really wanna travel. those of you who're bored of flights, be thankful. those of you who hav nike shoes n adidas shirts, be thankful.. not to say im nt thankful of wat i have. but sometimes.. it gets to me. im human too.. anyway.. change of topic. i like the rain.. rain is cooling.. and peaceful.. but storms arent. but i guess when rains turn into storms.. you've juz gotta endure it. because when the storm is over, what's left is a rainbow.. i love my guitar.. now more than before.. maybe cuz im playin it more often nowadays.. kinda regret not knowing hw to take care of it last time. but i wanna try playing an eguitar. doubt if parents'll let me hav one tho. hmm.. im self centered.. yeah.. guess i shud stop judging those who are too eh. sigh. and i think my emotions are fading from me. somehow.. my feelings feel fake. i feel no commitment in the things i say. i think im fake. who am i? how do you define me? wat do ppl think of me? or do they not think at all? world. haha. just some thoughts going in the mind. would you think im deranged? possible. or just plain LOA. maybe i do hav loa.. being ignored too often kinda has its effects on a person dont u think? haha. i wonder wat goes thru the minds of ppl when they kill, rob, swear, or wtv.. anger? perfect malicious intent? revenge? jealousy? or nothing at all? that they have so many things flooding the mind that it results in the mind being blank, unable to process any cognitive thoughts.. but rather just send impulses to the body.. like reflex. i see words floating in front of my eyes.. typed too much? lol. oh well.. nite.

No comments:

Post a Comment