Sunday, August 22, 2010

Pondering..

Sometimes i think too much. right now is one of those times.. my head is filled with ideas for the future.. dilemmas. but i know what i want.. i want my own music store. i want my own computer store.. small dreams i suppose.. but you gotta start somewhere.. next question: what am i gonna do about it? leave the dream for my future? abandon my degree that my parents worked so hard to support me for? heck i don't even know if it'll work.. but an idea will only be an idea if no action is taken.. so what now? crap la i need to getup at 7am tmr and i can't even get a blink!!! ARGHH!!!

God i need help. show me your will Lord.. if this is the way, open the door lord.. if not, close it and open another =P.. i'll follow u through life..

what's next? FOcUS!! law paper, enginmaths assign, circuit assign, law assign, THEN only research my future ventures.. =P

we shall see wat my parents gotta say bout this.. its gonna be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment