Sunday, September 2, 2012

Sunday

Sometimes, I'm too chill for my own good.. As Joel put it as he prayed for me this morning, "Lord help him to have the urgency to accomplish the things/tasks given to him..." (paraphrased)

It is a problem.. haha.. I'd bitten off more than I could chew this past few weeks.. just rushed finish TTV assg and presented the day after.. i have a good feeling about it though.. after that rush DB assg.. busy until din plan ppl's bday properly.. after that immediately CG.. and CG talent prac.. then futsal..

Next day is Merdeka. Overslpt. Cmon lah how many times u wanna kena ish..
Out whole day... Reach home at 3.30am.. Expendables 2 was awesome... not action awesome but laughing awesome... oh and Assassin's Creed FTW!!!!

Next day 10am CG Games planning. Then CG Talent.. thank God for my wonderful members... by the time i reached they were already left with 1 more movie.. haha.. after that had a break until 7pm.. which we practiced for launching... after that design cover photo n profile pic.. which should've been done one day ago.. *see what i mean?*

Today.. i'd gotten up at 7.15... but i still managed to fall aslp until Sam called. I was late, but not that late =P... Just got home.. i really need to get a move on my assg but i just wanna go slp XD



And so i shall... Signing off, Jian

No comments:

Post a Comment