Saturday, April 27, 2013

Random thoughts...

Exhausted... Futsal without dinner was definitely not a good idea...

Was thinking about why people chase or long after happiness.. Indeed for some, sadness and pain becomes a steady companion even til death. And for some, regrets.

I've come to a point where I find it almost impossible to live in the victory of Christ. Where if I'm saved one more time, my God is the world's most unjust and unfair God. Haha stress.

2 days up in Camerons was bliss. Being with my peers once again... having the same though wavelengths.. Even though we don't talk often, I know i can lean on them somehow. My mind went elsewhere tho during that time. but i digress..

I'm hungry... and broke. Shall hunt for food... Hope besok boleh bangun for lunch with le CGLs =D

No comments:

Post a Comment