Thursday, May 2, 2013

Thoughts...

Once again, i welcome you to take a walk in the park (or maybe its a maze/jungle, visualize as you like) of my mind... Nothing and several things have been happening of late... and it's tickled my mind enough to start mulling over them.

First of course is the upcoming elections in another 3 days. Damn its only 3 days away?! Honestly if you ask me for thoughts on the matter I do not really have an opinion. Its blatantly obvious some of the 'tricks' our current Gov is trying to pull throws human stupidity to a whole new level... But whoever stays in power after May the 5th, may God see fit to entrust that authority and leadership. That being said, I believe not in the party, but the person who is serving. Hence, should the local representative be from BN or PKR whatsoever, if he/she has proven their service for the people then I would cast my vote in favor of him/her. But seriously BN... just chill with the stuffs le.. damn imba u know.. why voting need to be so complicated. Why buat so much kacau? If you wanna win then be a GOOD government lah... whats up with all d corruption n stuffs? stress.. hahahaha..


2nd, thankful for this sem (my STUDIES, mind you)... Everything's over, now just the Finals to focus on. Thank God I din go MIA. Almost did tho. Stress.

3rd... apparently somethings have been going on around me of which i've no knowledge about. I don't know what's giving you that increasingly nasty attitude. But whatever it is, I can only hope it doesn't affect our friendship that much. Honestly its driving me up the wall.

4th... Learned a lesson in discretion today. Must learn to keep my mouth shut. Here's an advice tho: Should you ever compromise and terlanjur, please be honest; it keeps the damage to a minimum. But best is just shut up k? XD

5th... I miss joy. God given Joy like nothing else can bring... I miss that joy... =)

I shall turn in soon. Kena tarik by abel to do his IC tmr morning along with scott as well. Oh well.. Bros outing hahahahahahaha...


PS. I actually want to be that one annoying friend that everyone hates and loves at the same time. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment