Tuesday, November 27, 2012

What i want...

Today's CF was a slightly different one. Diff in a sense we seldom have such an old couple teaching/sharing with us.. diff in the sense that, in some ways they were more energetic than most of us! And different in the air that they bought in...

The message i heard today wasn't so much as what they were speaking/teaching... but more of their conduct.. the way they carried themselves.. and their knowledge.. and wisdom... I saw beyond what they were teaching and i wanted more.. I want to learn more.. not about boys n girls n how to communicate.. but rather, how to live. How to actually live out a Christian life!

Mum texted today. Dad called too... they weren't able to call me on my birthday cuz my cousin went up for a visit and they were busy entertaining.. they called/texted during their work. I would've talked longer with them... and laughed... i wish they'd called during dinner... i would gladly rush out of wtv i was doing to talk to them. I just miss them.

On the other hand, both my bros wished me on that day. So happy. hahaha... Ziyi's off in grandma's hse enjoying himself... Ziyuan was in a taekwondo tournament that day. So proud of him... Hope he'll continue what he's doing and really enjoy his uni life.

As for my bday celebration itself... the 1st hour was memorable.. hahahaha... I'm humbled and privileged that they would think I'd be the 1st to rush out. I'm glad. Thank you directors... Honestly i threw away the cake... >.<...
 During the end of morning practice, my CG members threw another surprise... the Hokkaido cake was DELICIOUS!!! Altho i only ate 1.. hahaha... I gave out all the other 3 before eating the last.. even that i was planning to give away.. but no one would take it.. so i ate it. and i'm glad i did.. XD
So that's it.. my birthday.. no fancy dinner.. no presents.. just my friends and the great privilege to be remembered and to have fellowship with.

And I'm glad for that.



On a different note, the happiest birthday celebration i had was my 22nd one. In INTI. Yeah.. the happiest. =)





I was gonna leave you with that, but no blog post should be left hanging... hahahahaha.. Actually this post ended at "How to actually live out a Christian life!" But i guess a birthday post is a must? N i was too lazy to do another post for it... hahahahaha.. so yea. I want to learn more. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment