Saturday, December 22, 2012

Macam budak...

I'm a person who needs constant reminding of who i am.. Or rather, who i am in Christ... So to whosoever is reading this, it'll be a big help if you'd gimme a kick in the butt once in awhile to remind me. Heh.

I guess in that way i'm such a kid. Need to grow up even more. Even though people call me uncle nowadays... But i beg to differ... only because i know for it to be untrue. Baptism is tomorrow. Am i prepared? No. Will i be prepared??? Guess we'll find out. Got d whole afternoon n night to prepare...

Sorry pasal the recent 'frust' posts... Just remember to look to God. Work it out with Him, and the rest will follow... =)

On a different note: Apparently I'm a caring person. I can't lead/walk in front without looking back making sure everyone's following. But I know i'm also called to lead. So how ah? hahahaha. I like where CF is right now. I like where things/people are moving. I like how we got to mix with CCF n CSF during Choices... Was very much encouraged by seniors who came down, who helped financially, who were there physically/mentally. Very much indeed.

I should learn to thank God more. hahaha. My mind is often blank nowadays. Don't slip off Jian. If not you'll be left behind again. Think. Work. Run.


I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philipians 4:13.


Christmas is coming. Unlike some, i never really got to experience the significance of celebrating it with one's family. I'm also unfamiliar with the gift giving tradition. the first time i received a present from a cfer i had culture shock. "For me?" i asked... but it made me really happy... Shud buy some stuffs for ppls... hehe.. But i thank God for the family i have here in CF... Monday night we celebrate k?

Alvin's bday is on the 29th. and he's coming down. Too bad i'm on mission trip. Have to pass his present to his bro. Question is what to buy??? Hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment