Tuesday, December 18, 2012

The first step of happiness...

A phrase that got me wondering... like seriously... =.=...
Gotta push that away for now... gotta focus on God. on my studies. on becoming a real man. a man of God.

Easy to say. But most of the time i'm oblivious to happenings around me i guess.
Sometimes i wonder if I'M the one actually making things complicated.
Stupid. haha...

Tmr night is baptism class. Still feels awkward telling people i'm getting baptised. I wonder what they think of it. But then again, I know this is just the past haunting me. So yeah... I claim victory in Christ. I don't wanna wallow anymore... That being said, cannot skip anymore classes HAHAHAHAHAHA..

REALLY NEED TO DISCIPLINE MYSELF.

On the other hand, just be friends just be friends... Don't go trying to gain favors, don't go trying to gain favors. Guard her heart. Guard her heart. Guard her heart. Guard her heart. Guard her heart.

Help me Lord to control this heart. This wicked, evil, lustful heart. I surrender all to you. To you be the glory and honour, forever and ever. Amen.

Back to baptism class. most people didn't know i haven't been baptised. just goes to show how good an actor i am eh. But after this, no more acting. Especially with my parents. No more chances. No more compromise... Gotta work, and work hard. Work!!! XD

Nite peeps =)

No comments:

Post a Comment