Saturday, January 26, 2013

In the midst of it all...

Tis' le exam seasons!!! =D

If you're wondering why there's a smiley there, yes it is to mock you! Yes, you who think exam seasons is stressful and anxiety filled! Muahahahha.. ambik kau! Cuz thats the evil that is yours truly! HAHAHAHAHAHA...

Now for a sudden topic change!

Relationships! "Hah! Knew you were going there! Sudden change my foot!"

*SLAM. BIFF. THUD.* Blood trickles down the floor...

Ah well that's that... Come now... you didn't see anything... As I was saying.. Struggling to maintain a friendship which does not burden the other party (specifically when that person is someone whom you like) is not easy... it comes with expectations of the other party.. and when they're not met, one turns to frustrations and anger... padahal it's not even their pasal in the 1st place to expect such things...

A balanced friendship... an honouring friendship... I find it hard to achieve amidst all my emotions, desires, peer pressures and whatnot... But I will try. For her sake, for d sake of my results lagi. Hahaha.

I'm about 15% covering whatever that's left for finals... shall continue mugging now. Chaoz...

No comments:

Post a Comment