Saturday, January 5, 2013

Lost...

been so for quite some time... I can say i emo pasal results.. pasal ppl go intern.. but I know full well why i feel this way. The reason is always the same. It's when You Lord, are not in the center of my life. It's when You Lord, are not ahead of me, preparing the way.. It's when You Lord, are not behind me, prompting me to go forward... Assuring me every step of the way. Maybe I've not done my part in keeping the relationship with You. I'm sorry.

Yet I long for You. For Your presence and Your company. For Your wisdom and Your counsel. For recharging my soul batteries, for quenching my spiritual thirsts. To worship and to lift your name up above my head.. above my shoulders.

I shan't be lost long. I know it's my choice to take the next step. As PJ says... Immanuel.

No comments:

Post a Comment