Monday, January 7, 2013

Prove to me that you are real...

Dear God,

Think i've lost the ability to pray.. to worship.. to sense You.. so i've resort to this.. writing.. in hopes that You will hear me.. that You would answer my prayer.. cuz i've no hope if i don't have You.

Use me to serve You. Use me to cheer up my friends. I sense a lot of turmoil lately... and I know i haven't been the brother that i should to them. But now that I'm back.. allow me Lord, the privilege to once again speak into their lives... as they've spoken into mine. =)

I give my results and studies to You. I'm really really struggling in TMA... i wanna quit that subject. But if there's any hope ANY hope at all... Show me the way... Don't let me fail another time. Please i beg You.

Lastly, i give my relationships to You. Should I let go? Should i continue to float in this cloud of happiness...? I give it all to you.

I just thank You for everything in this life that you've given me. I'm numb to it i think... I don't know what happened to me. Feels like a dead man walking. hahaha.. But I write this in Faith. I write this with Hope.

Love,
Jian.

No comments:

Post a Comment