Sunday, January 20, 2013

Restored...

U know when you play the Gameboy Pokemon... When you use the Full Restore potion, your pokemon will go back to full HP with all negative buffs removed?

It mirrors what God's grace and mercy can do in our lives. My God is not just a powerful one, He's THE ALMIGHTY ONE.

I thought my heart'd turned to stone... indeed it has been for so long... Words of encouragement meant nothing to soften this hardened heart.. prayers meant nothing... all the words of life people deposited in this heart, forgotten... ungratefully, almost obligingly.

But i know He's not finished with me yet. As PJ said few weeks back... It's been a series of reminders and hits in the faces these past few weeks. Today Pastor Steven did not pray any prophetic prayer over me, nor did he answer any burning questions that i'd needed answering... But he prayed for the presence of God to walk with me.. so tangible to the extent of it being physical...

Perhaps that's really been the only thing I needed all this while...


My heart went out to 3 people as he prayed over them this morning...
For Hannah... I'm proud of you... from someone whom when i first started talking to.. we talked about the brokenness of CF... for you to accept us as your broken 'ohana'... I feel privileged and grateful. Perhaps you understand a little more of why I'm still here after all these years.. =P

For Chris... You are so awesome!!! Words cannot begin to describe how I felt when Ps Steven was praying for you... I saw your heart... and mine in turn, wants to submit to the authority that God has anointed you with. CF is in good hands indeed... =)

For Abel... I apologize for always not being there.. You've been through a rough time... And now in this new season I'm glad to see God's work in your life... I know it's not even the start of the sem yet... But i all i really wanna say is this: I'm already proud of you. Rest in Him evermore.. and begin to rise up as a man aite? It's time. =)


God, I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment