Thursday, July 25, 2013

I'm.So.Excited.

Just found out today that industrial training is only another semester away... Can't wait!!! D=
Even though you're already in posting... and you might probably graduate earlier than me... But i suppose no one else would be happier for me than you. You don't know how much i wanna share this with you... But at least this little piece of joy will be recorded down here... =D

Gotta start planning during the sem break... Should I go back to penang and get a company there? Or should I go to Singapore? My uncle mentioned the possibility of interning for Razer. Who wouldn't want that??? Might even get to nick off some products for free muahahaha... XD

CG will be in awhile... This year things are different... Being coordinator, I can see many things i didn't as a CG leader... Or rather, I'm forced to look further than ever before... Thank God for Chris for his concerns... for Hannah which I inherited this privilege.. and to Esmond for helping me figure out the next step in this ministry... =)

Dealing with people is no easy task... trying to please both sides, when both are involved in God's ministry... It's like trying to bathe 2 dogs at once... So I pray for Your wisdom and guidance in the things I do or say regarding this matter.. or for any other matter.


Need to sleep b4 Bible study later. nites XD

No comments:

Post a Comment