Friday, July 12, 2013

Restless...

Once again, i'm here to pen down my thoughts.. before i go insane.. haha.

Been thinking too much lately. It's been more than a year. Watching her leave on May 22nd I'd vowed not to step into her life again; I thought with the pain and misery I'd cause her... She'd be better off without me in it. IF ever we'd cross paths again, we'd just be friends...

I know now that's impossible... When you know someone that well, when that person becomes what you call a soulmate, regardless how far you've been apart, or how long. Some invisible thread binds you together. i'd realize i've been using someone else as a distraction. (the fact that i was so easily able to let her go proved that to myself)

So know what? You visit every night. So restless every night. or in the day, should i be alone. I need to study weii...... midterm tmr. scumbag brain think so much for what.

Thank God for James n Hui Lee. If not i'd be MIA again. GG my studies like that.
I wonder if she's happy now she's let go of me. i know i'm not. It's like some big hole just dropped out in your heart like that. again.  (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

I need to fill my heart with God. I like that song Hannah sang on tues. I'm restless without You Father. Let me continue to walk on in your will. Walk on...

No comments:

Post a Comment