Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Random...

I hate myself for the past. For every wrong that i'd done. For every compromise I took. For every failure that happened. I hate myself.

Gotta wash out this self pity. I'm letting this go. A child of God has no time to wallow in such things. Time to look forward. Attend to the needs of others. Settle my degree. Begin to work out God's calling for me in life. I guess Alvin's slowly finding his way there.. and that's after 7 months of agonizing waiting on God and seeking Him. He's diff now than he was back in Alpha. From a guy that disliked 'all u cf ppl'... he came to call CF his home, to the extent that he 'loved' its people. and now God's preparing him for greater things. I feel so left behind... Burdened by things which should've not been mine. Fighting battles which I didn't need to fight in the first place. Everyday is such a drag. Scott asked me why don't I go to class even though i was awake? I didn't have the heart to tell him this was the answer.

OK!! I'm done!!! Time to wipe these thoughts away n go tido... Btw here're d events lined up and coming...

Tmr 9-5... Happiness Project
Thurs... CG Games woots!!!
Fri... WOT Marathon all night
Sat... MELAKA CAMPPPPPP
Monday: Holidaysssssssssssssss!!!!! XD XD XD

2 comments: