Monday, October 1, 2012

A joy that comes from above...

Been MIA few weeks... final exams just ended a little more than a day ago (Saturday).. and yet here i am already busy with work which isn't even school related.. hahaha.. well it is but den again.. it's not exactly academic.. XD.. Got hit with a bad fever right after my maths paper... which eventually led me to sit through CP1 finals without even studying, forced to relieve my diarrhea once during the exam... having to sit back and rub my head in pain after solving each question... Lecturers must be wondering if the paper was really that hard.. hahaha..



Right after paper went home n tried to sleep... to no avail!! T.T... ended up watching Tom & Jerry.. XP
*NO I'll NEVER GET BORED OF TOM & JERRY*
Eventually went for next sem planning for Choices around 4pm.. (still Saturday)
As we discussed and planned and prayed... the picture gradually grew clearer...
*sry hannah kath n i so busy ppl... XD*

Right after meeting rushed offed to Michelle's Grandma's wake service.. Drove alone.. headache lagi..
Thank God i found the place without much trouble.. Was gonna serve as guitarist for the worship part.. end up Ps. Chung sendiri play XD... cuz tarak 2nd guitar... Kath, Cheryl, Jerome n Scott were there... We talked to Michelle.. She looked well.. so good lah.. =)

Fast forward to Sunday...


Today is Comm Planning Day!!!
Honestly I wasn't really excited or anything for today, just neutral... Lol.. Abel's been nagging pasal addressing the protocol issue thingy.. Initially told him it shouldn't be addressed publicly cuz it involved alphas.. but i thank God for the wisdom lah.. That He gave me the right opportunity and the right words...

Jui n Jan cooked AWESOME AWESOME spaghetti for us!!!!!!!!!!!
Sadly i just recovered.. stomach too bloated for 2nd round... sad wan DAII...
they were talking bout Gan during makan.. don't like haha.. tho i laughed at one point.. but know lah when to stop =.=...

Toward the end of the night... I'm just so filled with joy lah.. Was really thankful for Esmond, who sat with us these long hours... for Ed, Kath n Cheryl's leadership... So glad to see them bond... Ed will say one thing n Kath n Cheryl will react SEJIBI wan... XD... Wonder if Hannah Kath n I will end up like that =P...
Also really happy to see the comm lah... I don't want it to end this sem either.. but even if it does... I've no regrets.. This bunch of ppl really =)


Basically my story boils down to one thing: Joy of Serving.
I can be having diarrhea and headaches, or aching somewhere in my back or neck or having high fever... I'll never back down from serving.. cuz it gives me Joy... God i thank You for showing me these things.. These are my treasures... and You'll increase them all the more as i grow evermore.. so....


Bring it ON Choices 2012!!! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment