Friday, October 26, 2012

Intensive Week + Week 1

It is now 9am on a Friday morning. of a friggin holidayyy. and i'm UP. Typing this. GAHHH.....

Well it's a choice.. I'm not complaining, merely exaggerating...
2 weeks went by.. and there's been so many things happening I can barely breath. Yesterday had been a wonderful day of rest + CG + Futsal... Supposed to do homework but oops.. I'll do it after this...

Intensive Week... how was it for u guys? I truly wonder... made many mistakes as i got absent minded during the whole week.. sorry guys, keep forgetting my promises.. we were really unprepared as a whole... But I believe God will work us out... and He will work us through...

1st week of class... Quite chill i guess.. best thing was how I could concentrate in class.. Woots!! I wanna keep this for the whole sem...

___________________________________________________________________________


Midnight of Sunday. I'm tired... really tired... don't know why... maybe i'm spiritually broke after all... God I need you.. i don't know who to tell.. So so so tired.... but yeah.. You gave me Wisdom, now I ask for Strength. Be with me God... 

No comments:

Post a Comment