Monday, October 29, 2012

Rant

I wanna rant awhile. U say u respect directors. U want to follow wat we want. then when u don't like what we want, u buat lah perangai. u shoot down my suggestions with that stupid face of yours. u think i don't know wat u thinkin meh? i can friggin read u like a book. please la... can don't nonsense ar. blerghhh... try to look at the bigger picture. u think i want to leave things like this? u think i don't want to make a call/decision??? I don't hold the veto power here ok? we're working together all 7 of us. Seriously u wanna buat perangai ah? how old d??? Can buat muka in front of me summore. when got junior there summore... walaoh... GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. haha.. can imagine your voice as I read this. so cute!

    ReplyDelete