Monday, October 1, 2012

An unexpected journey...

Actually its less of a journey but more of a trip lah.. XD... Yesterday, Sam asked if i could follow him n Ps. Jo to KL for some business... and so i went... it was a last minute thingy.. i only had 3 hours sleep before waking up at 7.30 and by 8am, we were on our way to KL... =)

The reason i'm recording this is so i don't forget later on... because these things we talked about... are close to my heart..

Leadership in CF... I've been wondering lately.. how did Louis n JT become the leaders they were? how did they get there? Pastor's answer for Louis was availability... but i saw more in him than that... guess i'll have to ask him to find out.. I really wanna see CF ppl grow.... not just in their studies or L4D skillz... but their leadership... their fellowship with one another... there's something to learn from these seniors... to help us grow in our lives, spiritually, and street-wise.. and also leadership wise.. I thank God for Edmund... I've seen him grow in this past sem... this past year.. i just pray God u continue to work in him... and that he'll become a GREAT LEADER one day... =)


Role as a brother/finding a partner... haha.. somehow lah we were talking bout this topic... not specifically but rather this was what i took from it la.. who are girls to us? to me? aren't they not God's creation? i do admit.. i've not treated girls with the respect they deserve.. the full respect.. my eyes wander and my thoughts too. God i pray u take these desires away from me. I want to be a man, worthy of a noble woman. somehow as we were talking bout all these things.. i'm assured lah.. of the kind of partner i want.. of the things i'm looking for.. I'll keep these close to my heart... God only you lead the way. =)


All in all.. I thank You Father, for this trip... oh yeah.. one thing i rmbred.. GOT TO ask my dad.. "How u stick to mum all these years ah?"... =)

Let's keep walking shall we?

PS. I've decided what i wanna do in LifeGame already. Let's see if it'll work out... 

No comments:

Post a Comment