Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Only You Know..

God.. I'm typing this out to you. Only you know the things I'm going through.. how can things be so wrong when we're doing this for u? or rather why? is the big picture really that hard to see? what are we doing wrong? What am I doing wrong? I know I'm super forgetful... XD... but I'm trying hard.. i write down things.. i only hope and wish and pray for the best of Choices. many things seem stuck. Without thinking i step in.. thinking of helping.. yet in the midst of doing so i forget my own responsibilities and forget to make my own ends meet. Is that wrong?? Is this not what I'm supposed to do as your child? Is this all that I'm capable of? or is it just me trying all on my own strength? If that is the case, won't you take control? I'm just here for You to use me.. I just want to empower people. Bring them up. Lead them to greater heights! But how can i? When I'm painted as the bad guy... Hahaha.. what a series of small misunderstandings can do eh? Lord I BEG you... mend my broken relationships... I cannot do this by my own strength. I need You... I really really need You......

No comments:

Post a Comment