Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Home.

I only get to post stuffs bout home every so often. So i hope this'll be a long one? =P
I don't get homesick... I do love my family, i do love them.. but i guess i'm not that good at showing it..
Crashed Scott's place for a night during the Convo Trip.. 1st thing he did when he got home, hug his mother and father. for a moment there i felt jealous.. i wished i was brave enough to do that..

Story time. lol.. The night right after camp, went do script writing with Kath... we did till 2++... o.O.. i didn't get any sleep prior to that cuz went out with Sam n Scott for our tickets, and i spent the remainder of the time talking with the latter. I thank God for putting me here.. i thank Him for using me to be a Barnabas in CF... seems there's not enough Barnabases to go around. After script writing I tido straight. Hit the sack right on my face. Didn't wake up til 930. Saw Hannah's text. Called. Right after that I prayed.. been awhile since i talked with Him like that... He reminded me of my family.. the night b4 i'd spoken slightly roughly with my mum... so i texted her and apologized.. hahaha.. that's a first..

The time is now.. I need to reach out to my family... but i'm just so afraid... I've to tell them about Choices.. i want to tell them the burdens God has put in my heart.. i want to tell them that i want to be serious about God and about my studies... God has opened the way. I only need to take courage. Pray for my family k =)

1st faces i saw back in Pg: My dad & my youngest bro
1st thing i ate back in Pg: Kueh Teow Ta(Dry) from Chai Leng Park
1st thing my mum commented bout me: Why your hair like that wan?? Not nice lah!
1st thing i did the morning after i reached: Fetch bro to PMR, den updated pasal Choices 2012 8am in the morning (Sry Hannah & Kath) So gungho LOL...

Talking bout Choices... God i can only pray u take control... It's only my first real day of holidays... yet there's been so many rejections and obstacles already.. so many uncertainties.. God I pray for the vision of eagles... That I may see beyond these things... That you would show us... The impossible, is kacang to You... =D...

Take courage.
Take Courage.
TAKE COURAGE.

\\Signing off\\
\\Jian\\

1 comment: